Friday, June 9, 2017

Family Advocacy from the Left: The Brainwashing of My Dad


Since his death many folks have asked me about my 14 years at Fox News and my experiences with Roger Ailes. I can tell you he was one of the top 5 best public speakers I’ve ever heard. I can tell you like anyone who knew him he was funny as hell and the MOST competitive person I ever met in business. He also prized loyalty above all else and repaid that loyalty in spades countless times.

BUT…in 2000 when I started at Fox as a paid contributor (aka “hitman’) and asked my new boss (like my pal Joan Walsh from Slate.com asked him in 2000 as well) “So Roger tell me…who is your Fox News target audience and what turns ’em on?”

What he told me . . . of course “off-the-record” . . . should not be shocking. But now that he is gone, it’s time to be real and tell the truth about Fox News . . about everything I lived and experienced in my 14 years as a paid contributor and part-time anchor on Fox Business Network.  (more...)



Need to de-programme your dad? Listen to a fellow sufferer:


No comments:

Post a Comment